Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pizza from HELL



Check this out!





My sis and I decided to have pizza for lunch yesterday after all the stress from moving house. This is a very interesting concept and I surely like how they decorated the place.


Tell your family to go to hell??



Hell Calendar 2010



R.I.P.







My sis, while waiting for pizza



Decided to try to coffin seat. Note the leg sticking out from the coffin.




the Devil



just chillin



Come and try Hell Pizza!

Take a look at the menu...




Holy water?






OOooo...I wanna try Kahlua and White Chocolate Cheesecake...



We ordered Gluttony and Envy...with spicy toppings






Cool car plates






Comments on pizza taste? Delicious and recommended! YuMMyy. =)

3 comments:

  1. Er jie looks like she kena hang on 1 picture, and I want to touch the leg and pull to see if its real or not XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. theme restauran? must be vey costly...But will definitely try one day..can i ask fo some drink with bloody eye balls??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marrel,
    Glad you liked the store. I am one of the owners of the Hell Pizza in Carindale that you visited. Next time you are in ask to speak to Rob and I will hook you up with a discount.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete