Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail Fun Again

Just want to share what I've been doing to my nails for the past few weeks. =) I am really enjoying this.


I applied BYS Nail Enamel Coconut Ice colour as a background and then the nail sticker. Then the top coat to protect and make it shinier. It lasted for a week!


I was having a hard time choosing the nail stickers because I have small nails and big nail stickers just cover the whole nail. Sometimes I had to cut it to fit the size of my nail.


I also tried the BYS Nail Enamel Cracked Red at Carindale's Cosmetic Plus. Look at the effect!


I chosed white for the background behind the cracked finish. After applying the BYS Cracked Red, I watched the cracks form as it begins to dry. It was amazing! It only lasts for a few days because the side of the crack came off when I was washing the dishes. I'll remember to apply two layers of top coat next time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment