Saturday, October 16, 2010

Water Marble Nail Art

My first attempt at water marble after watching a few tutorials on youtube... =) It was fun to watch the nail polish disperse on top of the water and fun create the marble design.



First, I tried on artificial nail...



Then on my nails! It was so messy...took me about half an hour to do on all my nails and I had to change the water because after a while some little bits of nail polish floats on the water surface and then my nail polish stops spreading out. I messed up some designs as well so had to start all over.

I couldn't take photos during the process as my hands are wet and dirty. =P Anyway, it was simple and fun, but annoying to clean up the excess polish from your fingers and side of your nails. It feels sticky and uncomfortable. Maybe I did not do it the right way? When I use the cotton pad, parts of it stick to my other fingers and nails. It's not easy.

Here are some photos of the result...sorry it's not tidy as I was lazy it's too hard to clean the side of the nails. So hungry and dinner was ready so I rushed. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment