Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goodbye Rove



I was devastated when I saw the news two days ago that Rove is quitting. I like watching his show every Sunday night. He is so cute and funny. I laughed throughout the show. Was too busy these few weeks with my work that I had to sleep early on Sunday nights....and had missed some of his shows, esp his FINAL one!!!



Anyway, these are the compilations of my fav Rove and his team moments....Goodbye Rove..gonna miss watching your show..sob~


Who Would You Turn Gay For?



The Meaning of Karma


"It's Twitter Time", Kevin Rudd


Hamish and Andy - Freating


Australian Tourism Slogan


Awkwaaardd Pause


Things we love


Petespace Video of the week


Russell Brand Interview


Vegemite!?


FINAL GOODBYE FROM ROVE


Please visit http://RoveDaily.com.au if you want to watch more videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment