Sunday, November 8, 2009

English in China?

I received a forwarded email from my dad. It makes my day and I wanna share with everybody. You might have already seen this but no harm....

Try not to laugh =P








WELCOME FOR COMING???






The Key to Existence is pushing!






Duh…?






I won't...... Promise....






CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !






Have a careful suicide...






I'm NOT going to pay to trim my foot!






Still didn't understand?. ...Neither did I...
(May be accident prone area)






Data Breaker ?!?!?!






Bottled water in a can ?






I'm going down pressing my head up...






Looks like one ...






Okay......






Sorry I can't treasure the used one...






ARE THEY YOUR RELATIVES???
NICE TO MEET THEM......






Thanks for the Suggestion…!!!






So what do I press?!!!





Yes I WILL…..!!!







Lord of the .....






Died on the table?
Thanks for your corporation!
__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment