Friday, October 30, 2009

Sushi Ice Cream

I was in Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre waiting for Michael Jackson This is it when I passed by New Zealand ice cream and I saw this...




Sushi Ice Cream! After the movie, my husband, sis and I bought a box, which costs AUD$5.70.



The strip around the ice-cream (seaweed for sushi) is sour strip. So it tastes sweet and sour...which is a little weird. My sis doesn't enjoy it. It was okay to me but I think they could've done a better job. I would prefer the sour strip to be replaced with glutinous rice skin instead so it doesn't spoil the sweet ice cream taste. Worth it? Nope.

I hope there are nice sushi ice cream somewhere out there and one day I'm going to try it.

....after eating this sushi ice cream, I'm craving for Yukimi Daifuku....yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment