Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Top Five All Time Fav PC Game

Number 5: Duke Nukem

Shooting, jumping, collecting items, looking for keys...oh...the good old days






This game is so challenging...I played together with my sis and bro all the time, trying to figure out the puzzles behind...never really got to finish the game because we were stucked halfway and during that time, we never thought of looking for walkthrough...

I loveeeee to use kazoo to wake the bus driver up, and I love every single bits in the plane, clogging the toilet, disturbing the air stewardess! Most fun game ever.. =)






Number 3: A simple Pacman-style game, which I have no idea what it's called

This is a very simple game - you play as a young boy going collecting apples ...just like the Pacman game. However, you must avoid the scary brown bear and your fierce grandma. I tried looking for this game over the internet for years....I failed..

Since I couldn't find the game anywhere, here is a picture I drew from what I remember (sorry for the ugly drawing) =P




Guybrush Threepwood Awwwwwww...this is the funniest game! Some of the puzzles were pretty hard to solve, but overall it is awesome. This game makes me laugh and it is so colourful...so pleasant to watch. Ask him to pick up the moon and he'll say "Are you Nuts??" LOL The original Secret of Monkey Island was upgraded and can be played on iPod Touch. It's great!








and finally,

Number 1: LOOM

My favvvvvvvv game of all time..this is the first game that I completed without any guides! Haha...the storyline is really interesting, the speed of the game is not too fast, addictive soundtrack, and instead of fighting, like other usual games, this actually needs just a few simple keying in of music notes! Everything is soo cute in this game. I found the original game on the shelf at GameTrader in Capalaba Central. It was expensive - couldn't afford it...but now when I can afford it, the shop has either moved or closed down! Arghh...one day, one day..





No comments:

Post a Comment