Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tributes to Michael Jackson that Caught My Attention

Today, Michael Jackson's "This is it" is released worldwide and is now in theaters. I really wanna go today but everybody is busy, and I don't wanna watch alone. Hopefully, I can watch tomorrow. I can't wait!

Since I am not able to watch This is it today, I would like to share with you all the tributes to Michael Jackson  that caught my eye. There are millions of tributes on youtube and blogs, but these are my favourites.

Enjoy!


Beautiful Beautiful Acapella by Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider
I can listen to this whole day...I almost cried while listening to it. sob sob~



Fashion - Michelle Phan
Well, what can I say - another amazzzinnnnngggg how-to vid from her.



Prison Break??
Why isn't Wentworth Miller in this one?




Incredible Piano Medley from DavidSides
I'm in love with .....~~



Pepsi Commercial 1992
This is not a tribute but I came across it while watching videos on youtube. I still remember watching this ad on TV....




...and FINALLY.....!!!  Thriller by Nick Dreamer
He is a legend...
Embedding is disabled so I can only show the image file here...to watch please click on the link below:




Well, this video summarizes what I am feeling right now!~

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment