Sunday, September 20, 2009

Interesting Ads on TV

My Fav Commercials


1) MM's - Back Together (Take That)



I love "singing" ads...they never fail to make me smile.

2) Honda Civic




...another singing ad?

3) Carlton Draught Beer, Talk Talk, U.N.O.



there are three ads in this one...I personally like the first two.

4) Bridgestone


LOL! Poor dog...

5) Learn English


learn to spiak engris





6) Sexy Girl


I've seen the same ad back in Malaysia...hahaha


7) Proline




8) Use "protection"




9) Fedex
Is your boss sick??


...and finally,.....
10) Petronas 



Petronas always come out with interesting and meaningful advertisements. Some even make me all teary. I enjoy all their ads but this one, although it's old (year 2003), is dedicated to all my friends who are celebrating Hari Raya today.


Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment